Check Out Home | stix-n-stitches | Iggy's Place | About

I did a tour of 10 (out of 18) colleges in Vermont. I loved the cat from University of Vermont. It was extremely interesting and informative. Although, I am very happy to be back in the Garden State where a bagel tastes like a bagel and coffee is strong and aromatic.

Of the 20 hours on the bus, I passed four yarn shops and did not make it inside the walls of any of them. Sigh.

I did make great progress on the Lady February Sweater and then realized I was not paying attention and spent one night ripping back ten or so rows. Here is the sweater the night I ripped.


Here is the progress on Saturday at the shop. I am now on the lace section which gets to be a little boring. I am loving Creme, the yarn is silk and wool and feels oh so nice. I always resisted buying because it doesn't feel so nice in the ball, but when you knit-it's all good.

Ok, I am getting back to Law & Order Criminal Intent.
Posted by Picasa

5 threads:

At 12:08 AM IrishGirlieKnits said...

Wow! That's a lot of progress! Looks great :)

 
At 9:26 AM Lynn said...

A college tour? Aren't you finished with the edumacating?

 
At 11:56 PM Knittymama said...

Wow!! I'm loving all the sweaters around here lately. I'm jealous.

 
At 9:31 AM Sonya said...

Oh, so sorry you had to drive by all those yarn stores.
You are making great progress on the sweater.

 
At 11:33 PM Deborah said...

How does one pass up Vermont yarn stores??? Oh, I guess if you worked at a yarn store perhaps it isn't that hard :)

 

Post a Comment