Check Out Home | stix-n-stitches | Iggy's Place | About

Well, the Colinette Jitterbug socks in Velvet Leaf for Ben are all done. It seems the man has tiny calves and long feet. Here are da man's feet wearing the socks and Maya's feet (I will let you guess who is who).
And before anyone asks I had sufficient yarn left but we are not long socks kinda people so that could be why.

I casted on the Posh Yarn, in Brook colorway, I picked up from Carrie. Oh it is so nice. It is smooshy. Also, I like the fact it is a color different from the usual colors I pick. In fact, I really like it. Thank you for de-stashing it!

And for those curious, I have started working on the sleeves for Wicked at a relaxed pace.
Posted by Picasa

3 threads:

At 9:26 AM Unknown said...

Mark has such big feet I haven't made him socks yet. You're showing me up on the knits for the guys!

 
At 9:34 PM BEESTLYproducts said...

posh yarn???? must.google.now.

 
At 3:26 AM IrishGirlieKnits said...

those velvet socks look....velvety! Great job!

 

Post a Comment