Check Out Home | stix-n-stitches | Iggy's Place | About

Ok, so I have had a skein of hand dyed Misti Alpaca worsted weight yarn since June and I have always had in my mind to make Yarn a Go-Go Hot Water Bottle Cozy. My SIL wanted one and I thought alpaca is divine. Personally, I don't see this as a color she would like but MIL picked it out, so who knows, probably her mom more than me.

I finished knitting it and I just need to weave in ends, sew the bottom, and I am probably going to soak it in water and vinegar.
Not to soften it because it is oh so divine, but the yarn stained my needles (which the photo below doesn't show so well).
I have also been making progress on the Green Gable. I finished the armholes and I am about to start the shaping. I am knitting this in between size large and x-large. I love knitting with the Ultra Alpaca and this colorway is very pretty. I am already dreaming of my next project, Mr. Greenjeans.

Maya was fixed last week and has been subjected to wearing an Elizabethan collar to stop her from biting her stitches. She is quite mobile in the damn thing. It is quite interesting to see what appears to be a satellite dish with legs running around the backyard. However, this ends this weekend when the collar will be removed.
Posted by Picasa

1 threads:

At 9:31 PM BEESTLYproducts said...

mmmmmmmmmm. misti. <3333

 

Post a Comment