Check Out Home | stix-n-stitches | Iggy's Place | About

First of all, thank you all for the wonderful "good luck" wishes. I took the test Saturday morning and survived. I find out in six weeks if my attempts were well executed or if it was a noble gesture. Thank youz guyz!

On the knitting front: Yeah! I taught myself how to do a short row heel. Well, I googled short row heel and found this which explained it with lots of photos.
Ok, so what you see is the inside of my mind, nah, it's my sofa. I have my basic stockinette sock in Colinette Jitterbug Florentina. And, yes, I am attempting to knit the Koolhaas hat in Malabrigo in Cabernet. Unfortunately, I am having problems with the cables which makes me feel kinda dumb, but maybe Grumperina's tutorial will help me through this one.

Sigh, alright folks, let me get back to conquering this hat.
Posted by Picasa

4 threads:

At 10:34 PM funfairiegirl said...

I just finished that hat. let me know if there is anything I can help with.

 
At 7:18 AM Bezzie said...

Oof. I can cable, but I can't cable w/o a cable needle! Great job on the test!

 
At 11:09 AM Anonymous said...

The test is over! I'm sure you kicked butt. Congrats too on winning a blogger bingo prize. I saw you listed as a winner in Stitchy's latest post.

 
At 2:42 PM Deborah said...

oooh I'll have to try that hat!

 

Post a Comment