Check Out Home | stix-n-stitches | Iggy's Place | About

Last night at 7pm, Wicked looked like this. The problem is that I learned or rather realized that I was knitting it too large.
So, at 10pm last night this is what Wicked looked like. A great improvement? Nope. I had to reprint the pattern and get everything all ready again. So, what do I do today?
I buy this. Oh, Pure Merino (originally $7.00) at $5.60 each plus the 30% off chip= 3.92 each. As Rachel Ray says, yumm-o! Did I mention that you get an additional discount on top of sale and clearance items. So what did I do then?
I bought this. Berroco Ultra Alpaca. Originally $8.00 a hank, it was on sale for $5.60 each + 30% sales chip= $3.92 each.

That's all I got. But, Louet yarn is an additional 20% off plus whatever sale chip you pick, and Debbie Bliss is an additional 15% off, and Noro was an additional 10 or 15% off, and oh yeah Cherry Tree is an additional 20% off.

Do I have ideas for the sweaters? Nope... but I am thinking about it. There are so many possibilities.

Paper Update: I have finished the final draft of the Methods paper. I now have to do my powerpoint on Thursday.

X-Files Update: Netflix messed up so now we had to send the disc back that we already got. We are still on Season 6. Spender jsut got killed.

Posted by Picasa

6 threads:

At 11:08 PM lkmanitou said...

Love the yarn that you're using for Wicked - gorgeous colors! Shame about the frogging though :(

Oh, if you haven't found me out, I was WeasleyChick :) *waves*

 
At 12:34 AM Unknown said...

You were good! I have a hard time when faced with a sale, the full freezer is making me behave atm, but I'm planning a trip to Lettuce knits this weekend, might get ugly!

 
At 9:23 AM Bezzie said...

Wait, I thought the chip was a one-day deal only?

Very nice scores!

 
At 9:09 PM CynCyn said...

sooooooo jealous. great haul!! what yarn are you using for wicked?
ps. but do you know who spender IS?

 
At 9:34 PM BEESTLYproducts said...

what yarn are you using for wicked? i love it.

netflix screwed me up about two weeks ago, and when i told them i never got the movie, they said to put it nack at the top of my queue..... i lost a damn rental!

 
At 2:32 AM Urology Surgery in India said...

Thanks for sharing post – much appreciated and now following you! Looking forward to your Post....

 

Post a Comment