Check Out Home | stix-n-stitches | Iggy's Place | About

I picked this up on the last day of the stix sale. The Ella Rae was on sale for $4.00 plus that poker chip. I have been eyeing the House Slippers from Knit 2 Together for a while. What I have been thinking about is making house slippers for the guest room (feminine and masculine). So, as you can see I am going to try and make in the red and black the tartan looking ones and the pink ones may have a flower with a button or a bow. I may even try this after I finish my impromptu cupcake hat.
Posted by Picasa

7 threads:

At 3:24 PM Bezzie said...

Those are CUTE slippers!

I hit the sale yesterday too! Oh man, GREAT deals!!!!

 
At 1:05 PM Anonymous said...

Felted slippers are so much fun to make and wear! It was great seeing you at the sale. I haven't bought that much yarn all at once since Rhinebeck! What great deals!

 
At 10:46 PM Ina said...

Those are going to be so much fun!

 
At 4:56 PM Laurie said...

Felted slippers! How fun! What do you put on the bottom to keep them from being too slippery?
On a different note, in answer to your question about the "road signs" knitting bag for coffee knitters swap, I have seen them on cafepress.com
Search for: "caps and bags" and "knitting" GO
I'll warn you...there are so very many wonderful bags, shirts, etc. there connected to knitting! Shop-on.

 
At 9:31 PM Deborah said...

I really have to get over there and check out that poker chip promotion! Maybe Thursday night...

 
At 12:40 PM BEESTLYproducts said...

shut up! i really want to make those..... i just added them to my ravelry queue.

 
At 7:23 PM Deborah-- said...

Oh these will be very pretty. My sister Mary Beth has made several pairs of felted slippers and they really are nicer than those store bought slippers. I'm wanting to make a pair for myself one day soon.

 

Post a Comment