Check Out Home | stix-n-stitches | Iggy's Place | About

I picked this up on the last day of the stix sale. The Ella Rae was on sale for $4.00 plus that poker chip. I have been eyeing the House Slippers from Knit 2 Together for a while. What I have been thinking about is making house slippers for the guest room (feminine and masculine). So, as you can see I am going to try and make in the red and black the tartan looking ones and the pink ones may have a flower with a button or a bow. I may even try this after I finish my impromptu cupcake hat.
Posted by Picasa

7 threads:

At 3:24 PM Bezzie said...

Those are CUTE slippers!

I hit the sale yesterday too! Oh man, GREAT deals!!!!

 
At 1:05 PM Kim said...

Felted slippers are so much fun to make and wear! It was great seeing you at the sale. I haven't bought that much yarn all at once since Rhinebeck! What great deals!

 
At 10:46 PM Ina said...

Those are going to be so much fun!

 
At 4:56 PM on the wings... said...

Felted slippers! How fun! What do you put on the bottom to keep them from being too slippery?
On a different note, in answer to your question about the "road signs" knitting bag for coffee knitters swap, I have seen them on cafepress.com
Search for: "caps and bags" and "knitting" GO
I'll warn you...there are so very many wonderful bags, shirts, etc. there connected to knitting! Shop-on.

 
At 9:31 PM Deborah said...

I really have to get over there and check out that poker chip promotion! Maybe Thursday night...

 
At 12:40 PM KnitXcorE said...

shut up! i really want to make those..... i just added them to my ravelry queue.

 
At 7:23 PM Deborah said...

Oh these will be very pretty. My sister Mary Beth has made several pairs of felted slippers and they really are nicer than those store bought slippers. I'm wanting to make a pair for myself one day soon.

 

Post a Comment