Check Out Home | stix-n-stitches | Iggy's Place | About

I 96% done with the Debbie Bliss Poppy Bolero sweater for Miss Gracie. The teal sweater should look really nice with her red blonde hair. I just need to sew the sleeves together everything else is done. I should have this in the post this week as it will be making the trip to the UK. I made the bolero for a 1 year old even though she is only a few months because she can grow into it. I am paranoid it will be too small. I think it will be a nice holiday gift. I do have to say it was not a fun fun pattern, but one of the regulars at stix gave me a pattern for a poncho for Hannah. I can't wait!

Well, just last week I received a picture of Miss Gracie wearing the last sweater I knit her, see below. She is sooo cute! I am so excited to knit baby stuff! And, my bestest friend is pregnants so tons of knitting will be happening in the new household. In fact, I ordered yarn for something special, lalalal, but I am not posting because she reads this blog.

Before I had mentioned stix-n-stitches and I had picked up some yummy stuff for my coffee knitter swap partner. I am so excited about the package I will bring it with me tomorrow to show the women.

It seems me two greatest challenges this week will be:

-getting to the post office

-packing

-more school work

Time for sleep, I am getting at 5am tomorrow. Ugh.

0 threads:

Post a Comment