Check Out Home | stix-n-stitches | Iggy's Place | About

I met Stitchy McYarnpants (Deb) this afternoon at stix-n-stitches. It was so much fun! I can't tell you what great fun the visit was and I learned new vocabulary which is always beneficial. I was chilling working on my sweater, sipping coffee with Remy, and Deb busted out the super finds.

While most people chuckled at this use of this pattern, I thought with five cats why not knit them a baby bundler. My cats would like fabulous!

3 threads:

At 12:21 AM CynCyn said...

isn't the museum so much fun!! glad u got to hear stitchy and see the museum firsthand... i think it's an experience not to be missed!

 
At 9:16 AM Deborah said...

I've still not made it over to your LYS. I've been to Modern Yarn but not to Stix.

 
At 5:17 PM C+SK said...

Heh heh these photos are hysterical!!!

 

Post a Comment