Check Out Home | stix-n-stitches | Iggy's Place | About


Izzy investigating the scene after I have torn through the Amazon package which contained Natural Knit for Babies and Moms. I am preparing for some super knitting to take place shortly (not for me) and I am organizing all my resources and options before I begin. Now, I would love some feedback or opinions on what is your favorite baby knit item. I know Julsey undertook the Grumpecue (which I am also considering), and there is Pinwheel Afghan, and there is the Moderne Log Cabin Baby Blanket, so I am looking for some additional items. Izzy seems unmoved by this recent package. I think he enjoys the yarn purchases over the books.

1 threads:

At 5:41 PM Anonymous said...

I loved the Moderne Log Cabin. It was very simple and the results are stunning.

 

Post a Comment