Check Out Home | stix-n-stitches | Iggy's Place | About

The official word is in that we made $170 at Chevy's on Tuesday which helps us to spay or neuter one animal, bloodwork and vaccinations. Yeah! The turnout was pretty good and it was a good meal. We embarassed Kristina by telling the waiters it was her birthday, so she got a song and a hat. Hehehe, I love torturing my friends.

Well, I have been MIA from blogosphere. I have been trying to get ahead with the PAWS shelter and taking a one month hiatus from knitting which has now come to an end. I pulled out the needles and yarn clutter has resumed. Actually, I finished my seed stitch burgundy scarf, which was for me. I also picked up the needles to finish the remainder of the Adrienne Vittadini yarn for a scarf for next year's bazaar. Before you gasp, I got it super duper clearance and with two skeins, I cannot make much. Also, I have to post the pictures of the yarn Stephanie brought me from Ecuador. Well, it is not for me, it is for the kitties at the shelter. We are gearing up for the next knit-a-thon, so that has been on my radar as well.

At the shelter, I am setting up a database for adoptions, surrenders and animal control. I have been doing some data entry and setting up the fundraising calendar for the year. We have our next PAWS for a bite at Mia Amici's in Cedar Grove, NJ. I have the flyer to make, ok, I have a lot of crap to do, but I want to get it all done in the next two weeks. And then I can quote Hannibal from the A-Team, "I love it when a plan comes together".

Well, back to the work. I am re-designing the Knit 4 PAWS site. We are mixing things up a little bit, but not much. Sigh, back to work, oh but more coffee, yum yum.

0 threads:

Post a Comment