Check Out Home | stix-n-stitches | Iggy's Place | About

It's actuall Murphy's, but close enough. I have been attempting to post a blogpoll on blogger but it keeps giving me a javascript error, agh. Anyways, posted a few new pics and Puffy tail is currently sleeping on the scarf I just posted a pic of (with the Artyarns). You gotta how cats can appreciate expensive yarn for their own needs (i.e. beds and toys).

Oh yeah, so I have to take the Miller Analogies exam tomorrow. I have no idea how I can prepare the test, so I am just going to do what I usually do which is panic. Miller's Law. When in doubt, panic. I took the practice test and it comes across like the How to be a Millionaire of standardized tests. Very random. I will let you know tomorrow, if that pre-assessment is entirely accurate.

0 threads:

Post a Comment