Check Out Home | stix-n-stitches | Iggy's Place | About

So, I have finally posted some pics on the blog. It has taken me a while to get back in the swing of my sites. I also updated Knit 4 PAWS it only took me a few weeks longer than I should have done. The PAWS Bazaar is in less than three weeks and counting, so I have to finish off two more felted cat beds for the event. I have a blue and orange one on the needles, and whisper pink one on the way.

Simultaneously, I have also started the prayer shawl using the yarn from Blue Fiber Arts. It is running pretty smoothly, but it will become annoying once it hits the two feet point. I don't think I will manage my holiday presents at this point.

Ok, so I have to finish two cat beds and felt them, that shouldn't be a huge task. Hmm....

0 threads:

Post a Comment