Check Out Home | stix-n-stitches | Iggy's Place | About

I have no idea how many things I volunteered for at the least PAWS meeting, but I have a ton of things to do and help out my friend with her website and study for the GRE's and clean the house, ahem, but I guess I should create a list of things to do and get to it. It seems people are getting excited about everything we can do and so now I am receiving more positive feedback with the suggestions.

This is my five minute break from what I have done this weekend, to evaluate what I need to do tonight before work begins. I am going to post some pictures of the kitties, how can you not post pics of the kitties. On a positive note, I am working on the distribution list for PAWS events, and someone started talking to me about creating a database for the shelter so that is great as well, and I am now overwhelmed and in serious need of coffee.

0 threads:

Post a Comment